Friday, January 23, 2015

Still More Greetings From Paradise

I really must have picked the wrong profession.  The closest I've come to "Paradise" would be Key West.  It's a place I really like a lot.  The water is green, so I guess it counts.  But all the other Idiot Officers in our group keep sending me photos and stories from places that have even greener water.

Our Chief Laundry and Morale Officer sent us these great pics from somewhere in Paradise.  He is apparently living aboard the US Reluctant awaiting his first shore leave at the upcoming Coaches Reception in State College.  Thses pics feature the newest version of the Alumni Tee-Shirt and the old wrist band (should I bring back a new version for this year's Reunion?).






My dad saw the 1948 play on Broadway with Jack Lemmon in the lead role.  In the movie he took the role of Larry's favorite character, Ensign Pulver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics