Friday, November 20, 2015

Hanging Out In Our Member's Lounge

I think that's what we eventually need.  An actual space somewhere in Happy Valley where we could hang out, sip beverages, work away from the office, meet for runs, and hold group festivities.  It would kinda be like the Member's Lounge at Bushwood Country Club.  It would be a lounge, library, locker room, meeting room, media center and club house all-in-one!



But until then, this digital site seems to be the only place to hang out.  I'm very happy that our ranks have grown steadily and some doubters are finally starting to jump on board.  I can't tell you how happy I am to have all the help and support from all of you.  But keep sending me things!!!

The dividends of being a somewhat reluctant herder of cats following a long period of hermit-hood following my years at PSU, is the great people I meet who I missed while I was hidden away. Kim and Kris Kelly were certainly 2 of the women I missed in the early 90's.  It is so nice to have Kim Segiel and Kris Danilovitz as frequent readers of the blog now.  Looking forward to meeting them at the Reunion in May.  And we would be remiss if we didn't ask them to golf with us too!  Don't worry, you both are much better golfers than I! Ask anyone.

Kim and Kris Kelly

 
Web Statistics