Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Nittany Lions Are Dam Near Everywhere!


Recently, Paul Souza ventured to the city of sin (but only for a basketball tourney for his son!).  He took a break one day to tour the Hoover Dam.  And lo and behold, he was greeted by a Penn State Track and Field t-shirt draped over Nittany Lion Trainer Nate Althouse.  Certainly a small world.

Nate Althouse with Paul Souza.


On my only visit to Las Vegas, our plane banked over the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam on the way into the airport.  I immediately chalked them up on my "Saw that" list.  When others in the group wanted to take the tour of the dam, I told them "I already saw that" and took a nap instead.  It was a wonderful nap BTW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics