Thursday, January 25, 2018

PSU is 800U: Some Home Town Press For Another 2-Lapper And Possibly A Stolen Singlet?


Domenic Perretta got a little Press from a home town paper yesterday.  I hope to josh him a bit about it after he is done racing Saturday.


“I feel a lot stronger this year. I don’t know where my speed is right now, but I definitely feel a lot stronger. And it’s the beginning of the season, so I think I’m in a good spot.”

And the promotions for this weekend's 800M brouhaha at the Armory features a pic of Casimir Loxsom in a Brooks Singlet even though he no longers runs for the company.



Meanwhile a great workout pic of current Brooks Beast Brannon Kidder shows him without a Singlet at all!


Putting 2 and 2 together in my FBI-inspired mind, I figure Casimir is on the lam to the Big Apple for stealing his former roommate's shirt! 

And I hope to present Isaiah Harris with a replacement wristband this weekend.  I have cleared all of it with the NCAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics