Friday, June 12, 2009

Miscellaneous Debris


And I don't mean the group! First lets get updated with two Physics stories I've been neglecting.

I didn't take it!

Too bad it wasn't the 18th hole!

Next, I'll point out that this was just the second or third wave of PSU Track Alumni Golfers at breakfast at the Hampton Inn on Sunday, following the tournament.* It really was quite a crowd from 6:30 to 10:30 AM before we scattered to all corners of this great country. Some said it was the best part of the weekend, but the majority agrees the tourney was great.

Next, I'll point out that the first Outreach Visit of the season will be to NYC in July. I'll attempt to spread the word in Manhattan with just $24 worth of beads (really wrist bands and t-shirts worth far less!). Anyone wishing to attend a small get together in Chinatown, send me an email.

And finally, I must point out that I'm currently working on the first draft of "The Bear Story". Maybe I'll do it as a short story or a narrative. I have no writing talent, so it ought to be quite good in a parody sort of way. Did you know that black bears have red eyes?

*photo courtesy of Jim Clelland despite the fact he is in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics