Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No Flying Car Yet! And Fermilab Still the Boss?



In the 60's I was promised a flying car that somehow has eluded me since. Another government promise unfulfilled!* This may have to do for now, but I'm not happy.

On the other hand, I may not want one as there appears to be no cup-holders and no ability to text while driving! (Undoubtedly my biggest pet peeve.)

And now we learn that the super-collider in Europe is still not fully functional and physicists are scattering to other parts of the globe, specifically Fermilab in Chicago! Ron Moore is ensconced there, complete with our official t-shirt and wrist band, colliding particles every day. PSU rules.

*Maybe not a government promise, but I'm joining the crowds complaining about government anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics