Monday, September 14, 2009

All "A" Team of Golfers to Take on All-Comers


In addition to the $50 donation to the Kevin Dare Foundation from our group, and the $20 worth of raffle tickets I purchased at my tailgate, 4 intrepid PSU Track Alumni Golfers have put their hat in the ring for the golf tourney next weekend. And anyone who has seen Clark's hat, knows the magnitude of that!

The all "A" group consists of Harry W. Smith, Clark Haley, Nick K. and Steve Balkey. They go with special instructions to "take no prisoners."

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I would have loved to play for this event as well--keep me in mind in the future while I still have the flexibility
    Todd-trleggett@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics