Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Ten Football Season Begins


AND ENDS THE SAME DAY?

My hairdresser's daughter (who has to work less and less on my hair each year!) Tristalynn Bixler-Kint is now a majorette with the Blue Band. If talent really matters, she will be featured one day. With Luke Skerpon, son of Don Skerpon, already ensconced in the piccolo section, that makes two members of the Blue Band I currently know.

When I was in school, I only knew one. Mark "Beef" Heckel was a captain of the Blue Band in addition to throwing the hammer on the Track team. He is now our Official Bouncer and Enforcer, always ready to encourage payment of our annual dues. He is also the premiere Field Events Official in the nation. We have yet to find out if he can golf, but then again, we already know most of us can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics