Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Coach Jackson Horner Goodness With Strong PSU Track Alumni Ties

I especially like Coach Horner's pants...  Takes me back to smiling memories.  I once fell off a pair of platform shoes when I tripped on my bell-bottoms.


This is a photo of the 1978 PIAA Cross Country Champions Note the PSU Track Alumni (Golfers) connections here.

Without help, I identify Coach Horner (1950's PSU captain), Nick K. (who still is running fast miles!), Dan Draper (where is he now?), Randy Moore (of 7:11.17 4 x 800 fame!), Brian Mount (our W & M connection and honorary Track Alumni Golfer), Bob Hudson (still with ginger locks!) and last but not least, Hugh Hamill (my foursome partner at last year's tourney!)

Others include John Dixon, John Coyle and Steve Phillips.

1 comment:

  1. What a studly group of runner's and coaches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics