Saturday, October 3, 2015

I Am An Idiot, Part 9,528



"Be prepared."   I was never a boy scout,  so I never learned.

I went to a XC Meet yesterday amid a stalled Noreaster because of a Hurricane I can't spell.  And yet I only took a small umbrella and got thoroughly soaked for an hour and a half.  And couldn't take many pictures because of the chilling gloom and frozen fingers.

I  managed this one of Daughter the Elder finishing strong to lead PSU branch campus runners, even the Division 3 Harrisburg contingent.

She even had dry clothes to change into immediately after the race. 

I'm still wet this morning!

Addendum:  Next week I will bring poorly arranged and inferior pictures of Fairmount Park's Belmont Plateau and the Jack Saint Clair Invitational!


skwilli Posted via Blogaway Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics