- Deliciousness: 5/5 The sandwiches were extraordinarily good!
- Presentation: 5/5 The glitz and glamour of South Philly at its best.
- Environment: 4/5 The smells of the Italian Market fish stalls was everywhere on this 95 degree day!
- Convenience: 5/5 Cash only, English "encouraged", and no coins needed!
- Ingredients: 5/5 the roll was the best she has ever had! The meat, cheese, onions were top notch A+
|Date||Opponent / Event||Location||Time / Result|
|Fri., Sep. 2||Lock Haven Dolan Duals||Lock Haven, Pa.||6:00 p.m. ET|
|Sat., Sep. 10||Spiked Shoe Invitational||University Park, Pa.||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Sat., Sep. 24||Griak Invite||Minneapolis, MN||11:00 a.m. ET|
|Fri., Sep. 30||Notre Dame Invite||South Bend, IN||2:00 p.m. ET|
|Fri., Oct. 14||Penn State National||University Park, Pa.||10:30 a.m. ET|
|Sun., Oct. 30||Big Ten Championships *||Minneapolis, MN||11:45 a.m. ET|
|Fri., Nov. 11||NCAA Mid-Atlantic Regional||University Park, Pa.||12:00 p.m. ET|
|Sat., Nov. 19||NCAA Championships||Terre Haute, IN||12:00 p.m. ET|