Thursday, September 15, 2016

Living In The Past Gets Better All The Time


The early days of Nike have been well documented.  And I have never really run much in anything else.  A few miles in Adidas Spyders spikes, a couple of miles in Brooks that injured me and a couple more in some Adidas Concretes (or whatever their sole was made of!) that Coach supplied for me.

I had the pleasure last year to wear some renewed Nike Internationalists, and now they have brought back another gem.

They are celebrating Athletics West with a new remake of the Nike Cortez in multiple color combinations.  The first large scale professional running program, Athletics West, "employed" multiple former Nittany Lions in the 70s and 80s.




I had a pair, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics