Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Physics, Running And Old Shoes


Everyone already knows about my love of Physics, my love/hate relationship with running and my desire to return to the 70s.  So here's a post to combine all three succinctly.

Here's a colleague of Ron Moore who is good at both Physics and running long distances.

A hat-tip and honorary membership to Prof. Jenny Hoffman of Harvard.
 And my post of the olden Nike Cortez returning to stores everywhere sent Greg Fredericks into his basement to dig up this pair from the early 70s.  My bet is that they were hard, unstable and uncomfortable.  But Greg made them fast anyway!

Circa 1972.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics