Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I Bet He Can Skate Better Than I Too


I would have been a pretty good hockey player in my day, if I had only learned to skate properly.  

Joe Kovacs was lauded at the recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms game, and presented with a jersey of his very own.  But I would bet that the prize he is really after is Performance of the Year in our Annual contest.  Be sure to vote for the last Semi-Final before the Final 9 are announced! Only 1 day remains.



Addendum:  For the first time in our history, the page views surpassed 17,000 in the last month. (That's more than 560 each day for you math majors!)  Thank you for your blog support and keep spreading the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics