Monday, December 12, 2016

Now I Know What I Want For Christmas


The big day is rapidly approaching, and I think I will revert to childhood and see if I can get a couple of toys for presents.  Us old-timers remember the days when we rifled through the Sears or JC Penneys catalog for ideas on our Christmas lists.  Now JC Penneys is barely limping along and Sears is about to bite the dust completely.

But the spirit of the catalogs lives on, at least on the internet of today, although it is muted by vast amounts of worthless material hogging most of the bandwidth.  I found this new LEGO set is about to be added to the annals to go with the already available Big Bang Theory set!  LINK FIXED


And don't sit in Sheldon's spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics