Friday, August 5, 2011

Idiot Officers Meeting and Catastrophe Averted

Next week there will be a phone conference with our humble group's top guns (Keeper of the Cup Harry Smith and Keeper of the Beer Clark Haley) firming up details of next year's Coach Harry Groves Golf Tourney and Expanded Reunion!
  Your intrepid Herder of Cats will also tune in so I can report on the exciting details.  A major catastrophe (for me anyway!) was avoided yesterday at the Jersey Shore.  Either I forgot to bring my running shoes or Snooki stole them.  Either way, my Streak was threatened.  Luckily, my clogs contained an old pair of my running orthotics and a Nike Outlet was only minutes away.   A brisk 3 1/2 mile run on the Boardwalk kept the pitiful string of running days alive.

1 comment:

  1. Dave you are an inspiration to all. Find a way to get it done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics