Sunday, December 18, 2011

"God bless us, every one!"

As Official Herder of Cats, I have been constantly amazed at the range of talents in other Penn State Track Alumni.  I have never been part of any other group that has more inherent intelligence, talent and likability than our fellow tracksters.  But even still, this one still surprised me to no end!

I've always known that Jim Clelland was smart and funny.  I had to get real close some times to really hear some of the things he said.  Others just feet away, never heard a thing. Most of us always joked about his quiet nature, and Tim Backenstose just called him "Noisy Jim" in an email and I knew who he meant straight away.


But to get the news that Jim was the lead in a production of A Christmas Carol: The Musical floored even me.  Tim reports he was "Spectacular" in yesterdays performance!  Today is the last performance I think, so if you are nearby, check it out.  I'm really sorry I will miss it.  Tim will try to bring us some cell phone video soon. 

"God bless us, every one."

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics