Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Streak Continues!

I'm in!  The United States Running Streak Association has accepted my application and I'll be appearing in their lists soon. I'll be 191st on the list of current streaks, pending any other applicants I don't know about. I'll also make their supplemental list of people with 70,000 total career miles in a year or two. It's quite amazing how many people have run more than 100,000 miles!


Come Home To The Simpsons from devilfish on Vimeo.

In honor of the event, I've included the facsimile photo of myself running, and a great video of the opening segment  of The Simpsons filmed with live actors!  Happy New Year everybody.  Get ready, because 2012 will be a great year for the blog and PSU Track and Field (and XC!).

2 comments:

  1. Why doesn't your streak acceptance qualify for performance of the year? Why not this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the thought. Honestly, the streak isn't worthy. I've run the minimum 1 mile several times just to keep it going. And nothing that gives me as much pleasure as this blog can count, can it? There are bigger things ahead for the entire PSU Track Alumni Universe. Remember the mirth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics