Monday, December 12, 2011

High Jump Leads Blue-White Meet

Jon Hendershot impressed the crowd at the season's first meet at the Horace Ashenfelter III Indoor Complex this past weekend.  His jump of 7 feet 1.5 inches is an early season mark that should turn some heads. Jon is from Nazareth PA, a place I am quite familiar with from my childhood. I wonder if Jon ever had a Jimmy's Hot Dog from Easton?

There were many more impressive results, but I wanted to give a shout out to Jon that the Alumni are aware and behind the current athletes as never before.  Other results can be scanned Here!  There are 4 more indoor meets this season at PSU.  I hope to be at the Penn State National at the end of January.  Check out the schedule of meets at the convenient Rusty Boots web site.

4 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that I would look at the field event results first?? LTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Although I would love to make my youngest daughter a decathlete. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penn State Track AND FIELD. You are starting to get it right Dave. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have noticed that I have tried to include field events whenever I can. I have a healthy respect for PSU Field and Track!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics