Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm a Procrastinator, But This is Ridiculous

I'll finally get to the task of creating the proper size emblem to upload to the Group Store, so we can finally get a few PSU Track Alumni/Rusty Boots items in stock.  I've been thinking about it for a few days, and my excuse is my day job keeps hogging up too much of my blogging time.  So I know I'm a little bit of a procrastinator, but the Lords of Golf make me look good.

Indoor season is just beginning, and I'm really looking forward to the Penn State National at the end of January.  There could be some big news coming for the group by then.  And we're all preparing to get on the same page so we can get some specific information out about the 2012 PSU Track and Field (and XC!) Alumni Reunion and the 11th Annual Coach Harry Groves Golf Tournament in May.   Remember everyone, the golf may be optional, but it is highly recommended.  There never has been a more critical time to become involved.  And as always, I guarantee a good time.  (Only one complaint has been filed in our first ten years, which is a much better record than even Disney World!)

6 comments:

  1. Rumor has it that the Alumni Orange spikes may make a return appearance on the track at the end of January!!! LTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alumni Singlet AND Orange Spikes make for a exciting race. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on fitness level, we may see a sub 5 mile for a 50 plus veteran!!! That would be Hawk, by the way....LTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. More orange may be needed. Maybe I'll buy him orange socks for the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics