Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

A great Day all around. Here's how I started the day.  With Spott Moscowitz and a nap!


Then a cowardly single mile on the treadmill to keep the streak alive.

Then a 16th Birthday trip to Baltimore's Inner Harbor for my daughter.


And then finishing it off with a TOGO meal of Kung Pao Chicken and Shrimp from P. F. Chang's.


Speaking of P. F. Chang's, who's up for a PSU Track Alumni Outreach at P.F. Chang's at the Plymouth Meeting Mall this summer?  Drop me a line by email or in the comments for me to gauge interest.  The last attempt garnered 15 attendees.  I bet we can do better!

2 comments:

  1. 16???!!! Ugh... that means she will be driving. Happy Birthday! glf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am uncharacteristically optimistic about the whole thing. There must be something I'm missing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics