Thursday, March 28, 2013

This Has Been My Nightmare for the Past 30 Years

Every year I find myself trapped like a rat at Disney World supporting my wife in her quest for the Goofy Challenge.  The Powers-That-Be at Disney have decided to torture me even more.  They have added the Dopey Challenge, four races in 4 days garnering you 6 of those horrible, horrible medals to parade around the Magic Kingdom.

There will be a 10K on Thursday, a 5K on Friday, the Half-Marathon on Saturday and finally, the Marathon on Sunday.  May God help us all.

And Trapped Like a Rat takes on a new meaning with this guy's plight.  I have been deathly afraid of this exact thing for the past three decades.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, too easy.
    Houston McTear.
    I'm pretty sure I read he attempted a comeback in the 90s.
    KKOB '80

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics