Sunday, May 5, 2013

Four Brothers and Four Sisters

Since the Quiz seems to have fallen with a resounding thud, I better follow up with a post some of you may be interested.in.

I'm never sure which of them I'm talking to, but there are 4 of them.  The Fuller Brothers have now all graduated from The Pennsylvania State University.  I think their names are Huey, Dewey, Louie and Spike*. It's kinda the end of some sorta era.  Or something?

Two of them, I'm not sure which, will rabbit some of the "older" among us at the Alumni "Run" at the Reunion on Saturday May 18 at 9:00AM on the outdoor track. They will be sporting their Alumni Singlets, as will at least a dozen others.  Why don't you come join us.  It don't cost nothing.**

The Fuller Brothers
* Brian, Mark, Kevin and John.

**  I think this event is totally free and will give you a chance to interact with many of us away from the cut-throat environment of the golf course.  Running, like the golf, is always optional!

And these four sisters may be too old for the Fuller Brothers, but they were somewhat hot when they started in 1975.  They posed in the same order in photos every year since 1975.  The photos have been removed from the internet by request of the photographer's representative, but many of them can be viewed at the link to the Museum of Modern Art.
"Being an only child, it was really gratifying and lovely to be embraced by this family. There's still a ground water of affection, and support. I look back at these thirty-some pictures and it's like they're of my sisters. I can feel myself getting old with them. And I'm part of them; they're part of my love."  -Nicholas Nixon, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics