Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some People Have a Better View From Their Office Window Than I Do

Since my view is of nothing!  I have my office on the bottom floor of a Medical Complex and don't have a window to the outside.  Seasonal Affective Disorder may account for many of my problems.  But not ex-Javelin tosser Todd Leggett.  Not by a long-shot...

The view from Todd's Office Window.  Lucky bas...

Send me a photo of a good view from your workplace, especially if you can top his photo.  And I'll try another Quiz on the left sidebar, but they haven't been working well lately.  Have you ever been to the top of the Empire State Building?

4 comments:

  1. That looks like the Chrysler Building to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee Chrysler is now owned by the government (until it is sold for an $11 Billion loss in the next few days). So I think it's called O'Bumbles Building, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first view of this was on a Palm Pre, so I can be excused from thinking its the Empire State Building. Their bases are similar. But the top does look like the Chrysler Building on my big screen just now. Oh well, I had to be wrong for the first time eventually, I guess? hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrysler (the car company) has never had a stake in the Chrysler building. Walter Chrysler built it for himself and sold it over 50 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics