Friday, May 31, 2013

Adopted Son Makes the Cover!


I had a brief talk with Ryan Whiting at the PSU Track Alumni Reunion and he has promised to answer our World Famous Ten Questions.  That is, when I finally write down the 10 questions!  His brief talk at the dinner was inspirational and we learned a few things.
  • He regularly hits 350 yard drives.
  • They are straight.
  • He is mad at us for not letting him golf this year. (An error I will never make again!)  The truth is, communication errors led us to not realize he wanted to golf.
Here's a 2005 article on Central PA's very own World Leader.

Similar pose, different hair!

2 comments:

  1. If that was me on the cover, I would want it up the rest of the year for others to aspire to; of course :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many hits from all over the world with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics