Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ricky West Makes My Day!

Photo by Tim O'Dowd.
Yea, that's a Penn State Track Alumni Bracelet on his wrist while qualifying for the NCAA 800 M Semi-finals in Eugene next week.

I told him I would celebrate anyone who wears a "PSU is 800 U" version in competition and I meant every word.  It was a pleasure to meet him and other team members at the Alumni /Team Reception last week.  It is really heartening to know that there is a lot of Nittany Lion Pride in every one of them.

I'll mail you one of the wrist bands (with a copy of the old ones if you need them!) if you donate to the group on the right sidebar.  All of that money (minus the 3% PayPal fee)* will go to the Coach Harry Groves Scholarship and I'll foot the bill for shipping to you!  That's a deal everyone can get behind.

* this small print isn't really that bad now, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics