Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hole-in-One For Web Site Idiot!

With a rare afternoon off, and the snow having melted and no family to dissuade me, I dug out my clubs and headed off to the chip and putt course in Nashville, PA for a little practice.  I wasn't expecting much and the stink bugs had to be cleared from every crevice of the bag.  I'm missing 2 clubs from last year, which means I left them on the former Elks Club Course last May. And I forgot I only had 3 balls left from the dozen I used last year.  And I even lost one of those!

But all was well when I aced the No. 9, 95 yard hole for my first ever Hole-in-One! 

Being that there isn't a bar and no one was in the club house except the snack bar lady, I bought her a soda and went on my merry way.  Look out everyone, I'm gunning for The Cup this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics