Saturday, April 19, 2014

Movies I Have Helped To Be Made


I have given money to only 2 (and quite different!) movie projects in my time here on Earth. And both are nearing completion and distribution to the masses.

The first is Everest on the Track, about Roger Bannister's epic sub-4 minute mile. It is just in time for the celebration of the 60th Anniversary of that day. I joined 301 people in funding the last bit of production on this worthy project.



The other is Plan 9, a remake of the world's worst movie by Ed Wood.  I'm actually an Associate Producer on that one and have my name up on the big screen for the very first time.  Big news coming on that one!  Keep your eyes out for them both at a theatre near you!



Remember, that's 800 U's very own Steve Black running away from zombies at the 1:28 mark and Monument Avenue (scene of Tyler McCandless's recent 2nd place finish) in Richmond at the 2:20 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics