Saturday, May 10, 2014

Yeah, I'm Not Ready to Golf


That's my clubs peeking from behind the left-over Rec Hall lockers stored in my garage.  Apparently squirrels and some kind of bird have had more use of them than I since the last golf tourney. Just house sparrows I believe.  At least the bag didn't fall apart from rot like it did last year.  I've got that going for me.

Needless to say, I am not prepared for the upcoming tourney.  But a few others are.  Clark Haley and Harry Smith wanted me to let you know that the tourney will indeed start at "the crack of noon" next Saturday at the Mountain View Country Club (the former Elks Club course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics