Saturday, April 8, 2017

Confirmed! I'm A Friggin Genius

"Anthropomorphising – giving humanlike tendencies to inanimate objects and animals – is a natural byproduct of the tendency that makes humans uniquely smart on this planet.”

 Nicholas Epley, behavioral science professor at the University of Chicago.

Talking to your dog is a sign of Intelligence.  Of you, not the dog.

Anyone owning a dog at some point suspects that this is true.  And since every time I said no to another kid I got another dog, I have learned that it is certainly true so many times over. 

And as it turns out, Spott is better at picking March Madness results far better than I.

"It is a reflection of our brain’s greatest ability rather than a sign of our stupidity."

Spott Moskowitz is probably worth 20 IQ points!
Anyone else out there have a dog to brag about?  Send me pics and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics