Saturday, April 1, 2017

800U Loses A Member

With a heavy heart, I announce the passing of 800U member Stephen Dwight Black on this April 1 date. I wish I was fooling. He passed following complications after a cardiac ablation for atrial fibrillation. All prayers for Steve and our family are welcome. Great stories and memories will follow once I get over the shock. He joins his father who was a rather fine 880 runner for Penn in the 1950s. Barb was his twin sister and thus he became my brother-in-law. I never beat him in a 400M or 800M.

Further updates of services will be forthcoming. Online guest book is available at affinityfuneralservice.com/obituary?id=286655

Steve as Geo. Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics