Saturday, July 1, 2017

Trapped Like A Rat in "Almost Heaven"


My annual trip to West Virginia is only for the weekend this year as my real job is set on draining the life out of me.  Daughter the Younger and friends will get the use of my RV for the week as I slave away in the salt mine. 

West Virginia is also why there has been a dearth of posts, but the internet has slightly improved in the last year.  Maybe I will dare the local population at the campground this evening and take a drone video for all to see.  Most of them will be in the tank on moonshine anyway.

Don't forget to order something from the store and chime in on just what is the hardest event in track and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics