Saturday, March 2, 2013

Flotrack Crashes My Computer

In trying to bring the fabulous Distance Medley Relay from the Alex Wilson Invitational at Notre Dame last night to our blog, my computer crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to go to Flotrack to upload the video.  It's more than frustrating.  Otherwise, Blog Central is humming along like a Champion.  I invested in a fine machine just to bring this stuff to the masses, and no other web sites do this.  Anyone else having problems with Flotrack since they decided to be a revenue collecting organization?

I also have trouble whenever viewing LetsRun.com, but that has more to do with the idiots that have overtaken the site.  The troubles with that site are all in my head!

But even without proper video of the effort, the Penn State Distance Medley Relay quartet ran one tremendous time yesterday.  They now have the nation's fastest DMR going into the NCAAs without using the second fastest 800 M runner in the nation.

The time is the second fastest collegiate time ever (kudos to Texas for no. 1.).  Needless to say, it's a School Record.

9:26.60

Brannon Kidder    1200 M  2:53.0
Brandon Bennett-Green  400 M  46.4
Za'Von Watkins  800 M  1:49.3
Robbie Creese  1600 M  3:57.3 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dave - time to upgrade that IBM PS/2 Model 50 with the 10MB hard drive. I'm surprised smoke isn't coming out of it. Oh, and your 14.4 modem might be harming your download speed just a tad. :) Get a Mac Book Pro, like me. Harry R. Groves

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this 14.4 Modem you speak of? Does this mean my Campbell soup can and string have been made obsolete?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics