Saturday, December 18, 2010

Off To Camp!

I'm off to State College to take my daughters to the Penn State Track and Field Day Camp.  They will get the chance to train on an indoor track and receive instructions, tips, and techniques from the excellent PSU Staff. (Much better instruction than Bill Murray's advice to the geek runner in Meatballs, although it did work in the end.)  My youngest will even attempt to learn to hurdle, after playing around with them at last year's Alumni Run.  I would have loved this opportunity when I was 10-18 years old, but then again Coach Groves might have scared me off back then!  (Just kidding Coach!)

And here's a camp experience nothing like PSU Track Camp... "It Just Doesn't Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics