Saturday, December 4, 2010

PSU is 800 U: 2011 Preview

I'm looking forward to a great 2011 Middle Distance campaign from the Nittany Lions, especially after the great Cross Country seasons for Kyle Owen* Dawson and Ryan Foster.  I'm thinking that portends some great indoor 1000 M activity and an outdoor 1500 or two!  Here's Coach Gondak discussing the upcoming seasons.  No mention of golf though, which I know is always at the back of his mind!

*Steve "The Ombudsman" Shisler points out the error of my ways in confusing the Dawson brothers (again!).  His reprimand is taken with the grace and dignity I always reserve in these error-filled posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics