Monday, December 20, 2010

PSU Coaches Never Rest, (Well, almost never!)

Winter graduation ceremonies on Saturday and an absence of Underclassmen still didn't allow much rest for the Penn State Coaching Staff.  All except Coach Gondak gave instruction and tutelage to an eager bunch of 10-18 year-olds.  Coach Gondak was apparently sent on a reconnaissance mission to sunnier climes in order to evaluate conditions for my wife's upcoming Goofy Race.  I think that's it!

My oldest braved the drills and interval workout overseen by Coach Sullivan and Jess Riden, while my youngest learned starting techniques and hurdle basics from Coach Johnson and also did 6 X 100 M with nary a complaint!  Both slept well, may I add.  The PSU Staff is the hardest working staff in the nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics