Monday, October 10, 2011

It's All or Nothing

The recent poll on coffee drinking seems to confirm what I've always observed about that wonderful obsession.  There are two main camps when it comes to coffee.  Those that don't drink it, and those that drink a lot of it.

I can't even have a Mountain Dew after Noon nowadays without being up all night, so I'm glad the caffeine molecule has not snared me like it has so many others.  Now if I could just kick the potato chip "molecules" I'm addicted to, I could maybe even start training again!

And just to keep the food theme going, our next online poll will ask, "What part of a chicken dinner is your favorite"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics