Monday, October 3, 2011

Foursome Number 6 (I think???)


It has been correctly pointed out that I have failed to show all the pictures of foursomes from last year's Coach Harry Groves Golf Tournament as I had promised.  I'm still trying to figure out which ones I haven't included. The slight is inadvertent, as is all slipshod shenanigans on this site.  And with the new camera I had purchased just for the event, it somehow places the photos in different folders depending on how I try to upload them. Finding them again is difficult for the computer illiterate!  The photos were all taken by Kay Warfel with the help of Coach  Jeri Elder, (who I still owe money to for going to get the proper batteries!)  I'm all about organization.

Well anyway, here's a promised picture of the foursome of Paul Mangan, Larry Mangan '81, Greg McKelvey '80 and Mark Hawkins '81.  They ended up in a respectable (-4) for the tourney in the grossly wet conditions.  And looked sharp in doing it, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. What, no orange golf spikes for Mark? glf

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the orange golf shoes work as well as the orange spikes do for running, we could probably sell Tiger Woods a pair for quite a profit. He certainly needs something to break back into the top 50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawk was issued team demerits for ignoring the "solid color pants only" memo issued by the team captain. Had he worn the orange spikes for golfing he would have been given a pass on the pants violation!!! LTM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics