Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wrist Band Put to Good Use


Director of Youth Development and all-around great guy Artie Gilkes sent us this great Wrist Band Photo which he has put to good use protecting his insulin pump.  I suppose I'm not nearly as creative as he, but I do have wrist bands lying about just about everywhere I go.  The glow-in-the-dark models are a comforting presence whenever I lay my weary head down at night.  Whenever I travel, I'm sure to take one with me just in case there will be a suitable photographic opportunity.  The problem, of course, is that I don't travel anywhere as interesting as the rest of you.  So be sure to send me some more Wrist Bands Around the World photos to keep adding to the glorious collection already assembled.

I'm looking for suggestions for the back-side slogan for next year's wrist bands.  We should have the largest crowd ever, so your suggestion may be spread far and wide.  Keep them clean boys and girls, keep them clean!  Add a suggestion to the comments below.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics