Monday, October 24, 2011

Run For Your Lives!

I didn't make the Zombie Run in Maryland as I had hoped but it appears to have been a rousing success.  Nothing like combining the great outdoors, exercise, and brain-eating undead all in one setting.  This will certainly catch on in a big way next year and there will be lots of zombies spread out across the nation.

In addition, the zombie movie I'm  an Associate Producer of has been held up in post production, but I still have my fingers crossed for an upcoming release.

Blog IT Czar Jeff Sanden brings us this video showing the ins-ands-outs of zombie obstacle course running. 

Run For Your Lives 2011 from Alexander Turoff on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics