Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gone To Texas

The renamed novel on which the movie screenplay for The Outlaw Josey Wales was based was called Gone to Texas.  Originally, the novel was called The Rebel Outlaw: Josey Wales.  Either way, can you imagine anyone else playing the part other than Clint Eastwood?

Group friend and future Track Alumni Golfer (we will entice you to come, I guarantee!) Howard Triebold sends us another great Wrist Band Photo from the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas.  Thanks for thinking of us, and get those sticks out for some practice!


And here's a little bit of Josey to keep your day lively.  When I was Student Council President in High School (yea, my one and only foray into politics, trust me!) I got to introduce the guy that did all of the close up gun play in his movies at an assembly.  He's also in a lot of Clint's movies, often killed by the same guns he is shown using. I'll try to look up his name when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics