Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Someone Convince Carl Wolter to Golf With Us Next Year!

I think Carl Wolter still has the record for the longest drive in the Championships of Distance Driving.  Now getting him to come back to State College for the Annual Harry Groves Golf Tourney is the task at hand.  I'd love to see his handicraft in action, as would many others.  But my money may still be on Beth Shisler to win the "Longest Drive" competition.* 



* She uses the ladies tees and the ball must make the fairway.

3 comments:

  1. I think we can get Carl back for the Harry Groves Golf Tourny. I will work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured shaming him by betting on Beth would help, but your idea sounds better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can, watch ESPN December 24th at 1pm. Or ESPN2 at 11am, and watch this Remax World Long Drive
    Championships.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics