Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ready For NCAA's and Don't Give My Wife Any Ideas

My new Golf Cap.



Instead of investing in lessons or many practice rounds, I have decided I will purchase a new Nike Dri-Fit Golf Cap.  I'm hoping that will elevate my game next year, likely the next round I play!  I had the wonderful folks at Lids add the motto, which confused them beyond belief.  They were quite happy with it once I told them that it somehow tees off people at other schools.  They even put a rush on the order.  Turned out pretty nice.  I'll wear it during next week's opening round of the 800 heats.

The 800 M may be the Men's premier event this year with 3 representatives, but don't forget the Women's premier event, the Javelin also.

And whatever you do. don't let my wife know about the Mt. Everest Marathon.  The Walt Disney World Dopey 4-event weekend in January will be more than enough. And here's a great 3-D tour of Mt. Everest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics