Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm an Idiot Most of the Time

With Matt Fischer's 3rd place finish at the Big Ten XC Championsips, it was again pointed out how much of an idiot I can be.

Rusty Boots.


The finest ever performance by a PSU Mens team member at the championships was presaged by an article published by the PSU Program several weeks ago.  Tyler Ferguson's article pointed out that Matt was continuing the "Rusty Boots" tradition that dates back to the earliest days of Coach Groves' tenure (and even before!).

I must point out that the article was in the queue for linkage on the blog until other things came up and I let it slip.  Thus pointing out my idiocy again.  Thanks to Bob Hudson for reminding me of the article. Thanks for looking out for me.  I'll take Bob's advice to change the name of the blog to "Rusty Boots" under advisement.  Maybe I'll make it an sub-headline???

And remember, there are a few "Rusty Boots" items available in the Group Store!

2 comments:

  1. Rip _ _ _!
    Tear _ _ _!

    Rusty boots and bare _ _ _!

    Rah, rah!

    Lizard _ _ _ _!

    _ _ _ _!

    The G Rated version

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember it well. At that first meet in P-burgh in 1977... With the iron and coal particles floating in the air after the downpour ended. Seems only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics