Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Turkey Trot Exploits Wanted!

This is the time of year for some silly "Turkey Trots" as well as some competitive "Runs" for diamonds and other such baubles.

I once won a turkey at a Turkey Trot in Millersville PA running 51:11 for 10 miles and coming within a whisker of my best all-time run (according to the IAAF standards).  My best ever run by 3 measly IAAF points was my 10K on PSU's track in 1980, although I was lapped by Greg Fredericks twice!  Pitiful, I know...  But I did enjoy that turkey.

We want photos and stories from this year's Turkey Day exploits.  Particularly if they involve Alumni Singlets or costumes of any sort.  And Diamonds!  Don't forget Diamonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics