Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Is It Better to Celebrate Her Life or Mourn Her Death

Joy Johnson was the oldest woman finisher of the NYC Marathon for the past 3 years.  This year she fell and hit her head at the 20 mile mark and refused to go to the hospital.  She finished in 8 hours or so and went about her life afterward.  The next day she took a nap and didn't wake up.

From everything I've experienced in this life, she just about got it perfect!  (sic) RIP Joy.

Despite appearances, Al Roker played no role in her death.

1 comment:

  1. I hope when I die I can do a marathon one day and the next day take a nap and not get up. Sounds to me like she lived well and died well. Celebrate her life.
    -RMH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics