Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Actually Never Met Eugene

I depend on others for a lot of my "reportage".  And when big things are occurring for PSU Track and Field waaaay over in Oregon, I need help to bring you pictures and news.

So it is with great delight that I present our newest Roaming Corespondent, Patty Murnane Nosack!  She happens to live very near Hayward Field, home of all track and field for the next millennium or so.  (Remember, our original Roaming Corespondent is on the Appalachian Trail somewhere in the Green Mountains!)

Patty had the wonderful chance to take her daughter to Eugene yesterday and hang out in the Nike section of Hayward Field with other Nittany Lions.  She generously sent me some exclusive pics for all of us to enjoy.  Thanks Patty!

Grace, Patty Murnane Nosack, Tina Leatherman Jones and Kathy Mills Parker.

Patty met Coach Gondak by chance when she was heading home!

"We must be in the front row!"

Mark Parker gives Grace advice on shoe design!

Tessa Barrett before the 5000M. (Heal up quickly!)

The whole gang.


If I had the chance to visit Eugene, I would briefly visit Hayward Field, but I would really want to make it to the Dexter Lake Club.  Here is Otis Day, still singing the Lake Club's favorite song in 2012!  He had to learn to sing after the movie.  He lip-synced the original!




 
Web Statistics