Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Turkey Trots Are Here

I will try to keep up to date with all the Bird Day shenanigans I come across from the Penn State Track and Field Alumni Golfers running Turkey Trots across the Nation.  My family will join the 5,000 or so crazy people in downtown York.  Minus me, of course.  I am no longer that crazy!

Here's a story someone sent in a while back.  I apologize because I can't remember which of my hundreds of readers it was, but I do appreciate the submission!  It involves generations of the family of the very first Marylander to run a sub-4 Mile.  Cool story, even if he was a Villanova Wildcat...

Hereford Middle School standout athlete follows in grandfather's footsteps

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics