Thursday, May 28, 2009

On My Way to Happy Valley!


I'm just about ready to head to Happy Valley, trying to get ready for the entire weekend without stressing out too much. I almost forgot to pack my clubs! When you see me, ask "What did you forget?", because I'm sure I'll not remember something. Some have asked if I'll be at the pre-event golf practice round that Steve Balkey has graciously arranged. The answer is "No", I never practice. I have only 4 good shots in me for any round (the other 100 don't matter), so I'll not waste them on a practice round, or even "loosening up" before the actual round. That is my greatest piece of advice to poor golfers everywhere. Embrace your suckiness, let it surround you, and relish in the total ineptitude to come! And you all thought my advice to poor golfers was just a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics