Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Help Out One of Our Own

I had the pleasure of getting to know Coach Fritz Spence on the golf course this year.  I was looking forward to him coaching my daughter next week at PSU's Track Camp, trying to make her into the decathlete I could never be.  But at this time he is back in Hershey's Medical Center with a recurrence of his Leukemia, 5 years following his successful bone marrow transplant.

I can't tell you how sad I feel about this.  My hope is that my dozens of readers will respond with whatever means they have to make things better.  A simple prayer goes a long way.  Positive vibes, a card or even a monetary contribution can also help.

Cards and good wishes to:  
Coach Fritz Spence
3186 Shellers Bend
State College, PA 16801

Monetary Contributions to:

Coach Spence is a better golfer than I.
Let's show Coach Spence what it means to be a PSU Track Alumni Golfer.

1 comment:

  1. Fritz is a good man, and worthy of our love and support. He's more than a great coach, he's a great representative of who we are. My prayers and energy go out to him and his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics